$3.99 inc. GST
We also stock unscented tealights to use with our wax melters 🙂 No need to search your drawers, grab a pack of 10 tealights here!
15 in stock
For your convenience, we stock unscented tealights to use with our wax melters 🙂
Pack of 10 tealights.
Candle Care & Safety
FOLLOW THESE TIPS AND DIRECTIONS TO BURN YOUR CANDLE SAFELY & MAKE IT LAST LONGER!
To get the longest and safest burn, remember to:
- Burn your candle for 3 to 4 hours the 1st time AND the 2nd time.
Then avoid burning for less than 1 hour. Why? Because short burns will only allow the center of the candle to melt with each burn, which can make the flame drown itself). If this happens, check out our FAQ page for a way to fix it.
For safety reasons, do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
Always trim the wick to 0.7mm (1/4 in) BEFORE EVERY SINGLE BURN
Discontinue burning a candle when 12mm (1/2 in) of wax remains
ALWAYS extinguish your candle when leaving a room
Leave a candle unattended or within reach of children or pets
Burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire, on a hot surface, or in a draughty, badly ventilated area
Touch or move a burning candle
Extinguish immediately if…
The flame is flickering a lot
The flame gets really high
Your candle is smoking
Let it cool, trim the wick, check for drafts & then re-light.
Why Soy Wax?
We love soy wax because:
- It is 100% natural and 100% biodegradable whereas paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non-renewable
- It burns longer than paraffin meaning you get a longer lasting candle
- You get a cleaner burn with less soot than paraffin (all candles produce various amounts of soot)
- It is a better fragrance carrier and does not need any additives